Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HoOoolidayz ( Part I )

TGI Fridays with Ashlyn Teoh

After my final examination...i m FREE...no curfew for me..no more books...memorizing n all dat shit..all OUT OF MY WAY NOW!!!!..BLAH OFF

I met up with Ee Chen laz Saturday n we went shoppin at QB



Luk here Ee Chen...


Gotcha so sweet....chik chak

Soooour lo....=S

She ordered Sizzling Chicken

Mine...Pasta dunno wat name d...CheeEEeeezy betoi..I cant finish it

Appetizer...dis wan nice oso...but too full d end up "tapao" back home...Funny thing is i told da waiter to "Take Over" but not "Take Away" da food....Goshh..i have a "great" command of ENGLISH...all bcaus of da word OVER OVER keep running on my mind..Who ask me to keep on mentioning da words "itz over liao ee chen itz over liao"...hahahaha..

Clam Chowder...Potato damn lotz...b4 our main course...our stomach already full

Ooopps dis is meeeEe..Chris plz k...ur action so damn fake k!!

Schoolmate...Ming Yoke ( in da middle )...UPR...Long lost fren (for me)....but nice to see u agen Evonne..Having a great time chit chattin with u dat nite..Hope to see ya agen k...mayb dis weekend apartment stay...??However...dat nite so potong steam..plan no as smooth as we planned earlier...dun wanna mention anymore...keep it for myself n GRRrrrrrr