Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Holidayzz ( Part II )

Shopping in KL in with my boy

After long planning to go shopping in KL with ma boy...Finally we went on few dayz ago..
We've went to Sungei Wang..There got mega sales...he bought few clothes n pants..while me..have nothg..caus busy lukin for his clothes...

After dat we went to KLCC..Midvalley..n Times Square..

A great experience...especially..arguing with da taxi driver...asked him to reduce da price...acting like a pasar aunty in da middle of da road...potong...

Walking under da rain...heading wrong direction as a result of "wrong trusting' my boy GPS "Multipurpose Potato" phone...lagi potong..

Watch movie in cinema...I Corrupt All Cops (ICAC)...

Lastly i wish to say..Thx darlin for da trip..i love u..=)

Few picture which i manage to take....

Petite..
My Sunglasses...Cool??

He feel so sleepy...n exhausted after whole day shopping...

Siao Char Boh
Dear reader...ignore me plz...